Being an aggregator, we work on volumes with some of the polymer importers in India and therefore can offer competitive rates to a wide array of manufacturers.
We deal in following types of polymers:
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA): This is copolymer resin can be used in adhesives, sealants and coatings, which is crack resistant and tough. It is also used in footwear components, automobile bumpers, toys, athletic goods and flexible packaging.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE): It is a thermoplastic polymer made from petroleum, used in a wide variety of applications, including plastic bottles, milk jugs, shampoo bottles, bleach bottles, cutting boards, and piping.
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE): LDPE is widely used for manufacturing various containers, dispensing bottles, wash bottles, tubing, plastic parts for computer components, and various molded laboratory equipment. Its most common use is in plastic bags LDPE is widely used for manufacturing various containers, dispensing bottles, wash bottles, tubing, plastic parts for computer components, and various molded laboratory equipment. Its most common use is in plastic bags
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE): LLDPE is being used in extrusion coating applications where it helps protect the contents of liquid containers, primarily for paper and paperboard packaging.
- Poly Propylene (PP)/ PVC Resin: PP belongs to polyolefin family of polymers and is one of the top three widely used polymers today. Polypropylene has applications both as a plastic and a fiber in: Automative Industry, Industrial applications, consumer goods and furniture market.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)-Granule: It is an opaque engineering thermoplastic widely used in electronic housings, auto parts, consumer products, pipe fittings, toys and many more.
- General purpose polystyrene (GPPS): Polystyrene is a polymerization product of styrene (vinyl benzene), thermoplastic polymer of linear structure. It is widely used due to its good physical and mechanical properties, environmental safety, chemical inertness to many substances, moisture-, electricity- and frost-resistance.
High Impact Polystyrene: It is is an economical and versatile plastic. It shows good impact resistance, dimensional stability and can be easily molded and easily processable.
- Nylon PET: It is the most common thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used in fibres for clothing, containers for liquids and foods, thermoforming for manufacturing, and in combination with glass fibre for engineering resins.
- Resin: Polymer resin is like the industrial counterpart of naturally-occurring plant resins. It is used in automobile industry, in constructions to produce sturdy window, door frames, floor tiles.
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA): PMMA is a strong, tough, and lightweight material, PMMA is commonly used for constructing residential and commercial aquariums.
- Polycarbonate: Polycarbonates (PC) are a group of thermoplastic polymers containing carbonate groups in their chemical structures. it is used in various products associated with electrical and telecommunications hardware. Polystyrene: Polystyrene is a versatile plastic used to make a wide variety of consumer products. As a hard, solid plastic, it is often used in products that require clarity, such as food packaging and laboratory ware.